Service times changed last year. Current times:
- Sunday School 9:30AM
- Adult Bible Fellowship 9:30AM
- Sunday Worship 10:45 AM
Sunday Morning Worship Services
Come join us for worship opportunities for various ages.
- Sunday School for various ages and Adult Bible Fellowship starts at 9:30
- Our worship service at 10:45AM can best be described as blended. We seek to retain some of the great old hymns while also incorporating the best of the new Praise and Worship music.
- Most Sundays, some time in the worship service is set aside for the audience to share some praise items or prayer requests.
- Everyone meets in the main auditorium and then later in the service, children are dismissed to go to Children’s Church
- Pastor Russ seeks to provide practical truths from God’s Word. Bring your Bible and experience the transforming power of the Gospel.
- Nursery is available to infants and young children (up to age 3) during both the 9:30 and 10:45 AM time slots if necessary.
- Following the service, everyone is invited for a time of fellowship around a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and some snack.